Singer Juma Jux has Trey Song's chest tattoo, It must be hard for Vanessa


I saw this picture on Instagram and was surprised to see that Jux has a similar tattoo to Trey Songs.
He must be his role model and his girlfriend's MCE! Lol
I don't mean to be messy, but does it mean that Vanessa had a crush on Trey Songs but since he was out of reach, she reached out to Jux and started transforming him into her very own Trey Songs?

I would be mad as hell if I was in Jux's shoes right now. I mean, did y'all see how close Vanessa and Trey Songs were at the Coke Studio?

I ain't saying that they hooked up but it's hard to tell since Vanessa is said to have had a crush on Trey Songs since her MTV days.
It's Mr. Steal your girl we talking about here!
Share on Google Plus
    Facebook Comment
    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment