Shocking News: A woman finds a huge snake in one of her boots

Nothing in this world scares the shit out of me like a snake! The thought of it alone is enough to give me nightmares.
One woman found this brown snake in one of her ugg boots in Australia, I can't imagine how scared she was. 
She called snake catchers immediately after seeing the tail of the 1m long snake disappearing in her footwear and luckily enough, they came over and caught the reptile.
The snake experts say that when it's cold, the snakes want to hibernate for sometime and that's why it's easy to find them hiding in warm areas. 
I feel sick to my stomach just looking at this, Jesus! I will be running away from snakes the whole night later on. 
Okay, let me stop acting brave, it's not my thing.
Share on Google Plus
    Facebook Comment
    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment