How AliKiba felt after reports about me joining Diamond Platnumz’s WCB Wasafi - Abdu Kiba reveals!

AliKiba’s younger brother, Abdul Kiba, has come out to vehemently refute reports about him joining Diamond Platnumz’s Wasafi Records, insisting that he was misquoted by the media.
The Bayoyo hit-maker said that the reports – which went viral because of the perceived rivalry between his elder sibling (AliKiba) and Wasafi boss Diamond – were completely in founded.
Speaking to a top Tanzanian entertainment outlet, Abdul said that the reports were not taken too kindly by his big brother.


“AliKiba felt pretty bad about the situation, because it looked like his little brother had betrayed him – something that I would never do. The truth of the matter is that I was gravely misquoted; I conducted severak interviews to set the record straight,” Abdul said.

Explaining the context of his “infamous admission”, Abdul said that he had been asked whether he would be willing to work with Wasafi Records – not join the stable.

“When they asked that question, I said that I would be willing to do shows and collabos with Wasafi Records. I did not, however, say that I wanted to join Wasafi Records. Afterall, I have my own record company,” he said.
Abdul took the time to thank AliKiba’s fans for supporting him and his music.
Share on Google Plus
    Facebook Comment
    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment